1. M. Csikszentmihalyi, Good Business: Leadership, Flow, and the Making of Meaning, New York: Basic Books, 2003.
2. H. Gardner, Changing Minds: The Art and Science of Changing Our Own and Other People’s Minds, Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard Business School Press, 2004.
3. W. Damon, Noble Purpose: The Joy of Living a Meaningful Life, Radnor, Penn.: Templeton Foundation Press, 2003; W. Damon, The Moral Child: Nurturing Children’s Natural Moral Growth, New York: Free Press, 1990.
4. H. Gardner, M. Csikszentmihalyi, and W. Damon, Good Work: When Excellence and Ethics Meet, New York: Basic Books, 2001.
1. We administered a semistructured interview that questioned participants about their goals, values, influences, career ...