The NEW Social Learning Playground Rules
1. No loitering in the playground areas. The value
is in participation and engagement.
2. The playground is for people of all ages.
3. Only people interested in having influence are
allowed on the premises.
4. Abusive, spammy, or intolerant behavior is not
tolerated. Sarcasm, debate, and challenging
and calling out bull are welcome, though.
5. If you feed pigeons, be warned they may
poop on you.
6. Keep excessive cussing, name calling,
and partisan politics away from the pool.
7. Enjoy life offline to stay interesting online.
8. The right to be heard does not include the right
to be taken seriously.
9. Be patient, above all, with yourself.
Failure to obey these rules can result ...