Book DescriptionThis book offers organizations the catalyst for swift change to take strategic advantage of what AI has to offer.
Artificial intelligence (AI) will change the world, as we know it, within only a few years. Its most significant impact will be on our human resource (HR).
What is AI and what’s made it significant–the answers lie within this concise book. The book offers organizations the catalyst for swift change to take strategic advantage of what AI has to offer. In this book are some of the HR processes that can be changed today, suggestions on what’s available, and some resources readers may wish to use.
The evidence so far is that many HR functions have not developed AI strategies, in a false belief that AI is in the future. But it’s here and it’s happening, and the change is expediential in its growth; we are in the change window for a massive paradigm shift, now is the time for immediate action. This is truly a golden opportunity for human resource professionals, organizational designers, business managers, business students, and workforce planners.
Organizations that act, and act fast, will be the beneficiaries of the AI revolution.
Table of Contents
- Half Title Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 What Is Artificial Intelligence and What Is Its Impact Going to Be?
- Chapter 2 Human Resources—On the Front Line for a Change
- Chapter 3 How AI and Process Redesign Will Impact on Organizational Structures and Reducing Headcount— Rightsizing Your Organization
- Chapter 4 Aligning HR Processes with AI—Productivity Measurement and Performance Appraisal
- Chapter 5 Automating Training Needs Analysis and Training Evaluation
- Chapter 6 Digital Footprints and How They Can be Used to Upgrade Recruitment and Succession Planning—The End of Testing?
- Chapter 7 Pay and Rewards
- Chapter 8 New Skills Needed to Manage This Massive Paradigm Shift from Traditional HR To Artificial Intelligence focused HR
- Chapter 9 Useful Formula and the Productivity Dashboard.
- About the Author
- Title: The New World of Human Resources and Employment
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781949443035