Dive into Node.js with this complete video compilation of Node Day at OSCON 2011. Led by experts such as Tom Hughes-Croucher, Charlie Robbins, Rik Arends, Matt Ranney, and others from the Node community, this HD video package includes a comprehensive orientation to Node, along with six individual sessions that discuss best practices, application development, and network programming.
Table of Contents
- Introduction - Tom Hughes-Croucher 00:02:13
- Programming a Chat Server - Guillermo Rauch 00:30:50
- Network Programming with Node.js - Ryan Dahl 00:31:13
- A Million Conncetions And Beyond? Node.js At Scale - Tom Hughes-Croucher 00:45:57
- Running Node.js in Production - Charlie Robbins 00:39:36
- Developing Cloud9 In Cloud9 - Rik Arends 00:20:23
- Why We Chose Node Instead of Something Responsible like C++ or Python - Matt Ranney 00:16:31
- Real Projects Built in Node: CloudKick - Paul Querna 00:20:05
- Using jQuery with Node.js - Elijah Insua 00:30:51
- Title: The Node Sessions: The Best of OSCON 2011
- Release date: August 2011
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781449316440