Domain 1: Architectural Concepts and Design Requirements
- Which of the following are attributes of cloud computing?
- Minimal management effort and shared resources
- High cost and unique resources
- Rapid provisioning and slow release of resources
- Limited access and service provider interaction
Explanation: “Cloud computing is a model for enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.”
—NIST definition of cloud computing
- Which of the following are distinguishing ...