Say less and stand out more.
About six seconds – that’s how long your CV will be considered before it’s consigned to the bin forever. If you don’t grab attention quickly, you’ll be rejected without a second thought.
Your CV must be high impact, concise and optimised if it’s to do its job, and The One Page CV shows you exactly how to do it.
It’s proven to work.
It’s tried and tested.
It’s written by an expert.
· Avoid the pitfalls that your competition will be making
· Transform your CV into a targeted, high-impact, job-winning tool
· Spotlight your professional skills, qualifications and experience
· Write smartly and persuasively so recruiters want to read your CV
Remember – you’ve got six seconds. That’s all. Why waste it?
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the author: a mini CV of sorts …
- The best CV you’ll ever write
- 1 CV overview
- 2 CV templates, CV examples and sheep
- 3 Pre-write foresight
- 4 Unlocking the secrets
- 5 CV writing myths
- 6 The most asked CV questions – and some you hadn’t thought about
- 7 Develop your CV writing skills
- 8 CV-speak – laying it out
- 9 Cover letters
- Contact and further help
- Title: The One Page CV
- Release date: November 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 9781292001494
You might also like
Need serious help with your résumé? Turn to the employment expert Dr. Phil calls “the best …
Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company
Become the applicant Google can't turn down Cracking the Tech Career is the job seeker's guide …
The Google Résumé: How to Prepare for a Career and Land a Job at Apple, Microsoft, Google, or any Top Tech Company
The Google Resume is the only book available on how to win a coveted spot at …
Resumes For Dummies, 8th Edition
Polish up that old resume—and land your dream job We've all been there: it's time to …