The remainder of the book contains your very own portable law library. Here you will find material that fleshes out and supplements the topics presented in the main part of the book.
Portions of this Appendix were taken from The Pocket Lawyer for Filmmakers.
• What is a Copyright (p. 295)
• Copyrighting Characters (p. 295)
• Copyright in Selection and Arrangement (p. 296)
• Copyright Rights (p. 297)
• Copyright Terminology (p. 297)
• What is not Protectable Under U.S. Law (p. 299)
• The Doctrine of Independent Creation (p. 304)
• Copyright Ownership ...