Quality guru Subir Chowdhury introduces his groundbreaking new process
In The Power of LEO, Chowdhury outlines a simple, three-part strategy for building continuous quality improvement every business operation, which he calls LEO: Listen to your customers and employees; Enrich your company by fixing the problems you learn about and seizing future opportunities; and Optimize your company by making sure the problems remains fixed and executing resulting plans for improvement.
Subir Chowdhury is the author of 13 books including the international bestsellers The Power of Six Sigma and The Ice Cream Maker. As chairman and CEO of ASI Consulting Group (www.asiusa.com), he advises CEOs and senior leaders of Fortune 100 companies, and in private and public sectors all over the world, helping them make ‘quality’ a part of their business culture. In 2009, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security presented him with the ‘Outstanding American by Choice Award’. His works are cited frequently in the national and international media. He lives with his family in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- The Power of Leo
- Copyright Page
- Chapter One Introducing Leo
- Chapter Two Leo at Work
- Chapter Three Putting Out Fires
- Chapter Four Fixing the Flow
- Chapter Five Commanding the Future
- Chapter Six Listening Hard
- Chapter Seven Enriching the Product
- Chapter Eight Don’t Compromise; Optimize!
- Chapter Nine An All-Out Leo Deployment
- Chapter Ten The Quality Mindset
- About the Author
- Title: The Power of LEO: The Revolutionary Process for Achieving Extraordinary Results
- Release date: October 2011
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071769952