To succeed these days your organization must create amazing results.
Your employees and teams may be quite capable of handling their specific areas of focus, but unless you get them to work together, your products, services, and profits will suffer. While progress has been made, maximizing collaboration is still a challenge for many companies. They need a new approach.
Over the last quarter century, California’s Silicon Valley has become synonymous with building complex, successful businesses. Companies and leaders there have succeeded because they did more than apply existing business models—they created a new model for collaboration.
Dr. Thea Singer Spitzer has combined her longstanding expertise on this subject with innovative thinking, research, and focused interviews with Silicon Valley leaders to create a practical framework for the next epoch of collaboration. The Power of Collaboration shows how any company, anywhere, can adapt to achieve its goals. This cutting-edge title features:
With The Power of Collaboration as your guide, those amazing results will be surprisingly easy to achieve.
Table of contents
- Praise for The Power of Collaboration
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Introduction: Harmonizing Employee Efforts
- Chapter 1: The Power of Collaboration
- Chapter 2: Characteristics of Silicon Valley Collaborators
- Chapter 3: Stories of Successful Collaborations
- Chapter 4: The Silicon Valley Approach to Collaboration
- Chapter 5: Individual Skills that Enhance Collaboration
- Chapter 6: The First Two Individual Skills: Being True to Yourself and True to Others
- Chapter 7: The Other Individual Skills: Being True to the Work and True to the Company
- Chapter 8: Agile Work Process: Anyplace, Anytime
- Chapter 9: Other Vital Team Tools that Boost Collaboration
- Chapter 10: Architecting Your Management Practices
- Chapter 11: Employee Incentives
- Chapter 12: Access Enables Collaboration
- Chapter 13: Collaborative Ethos: The Secret Sauce in the SVAC
- Chapter 14: The End Is the Beginning
- Final Words
- About the Author
- Title: The Power of Collaboration
- Release date: December 2017
- Publisher(s): Career Press
- ISBN: 9781632651235
You might also like
What skills will matter most for work, business and life in the future? Where should you …
Startup, Scaleup, Screwup.
Real-world tools to build your venture, grow your business, and avoid mistakes Startup, Scaleup, Screwup is …
The Art of Communication
Bring nuance, depth, and meaning to every conversation you have The Art of Communication is for …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …