Book DescriptionNow in its second edition, The Power of the Agile Business Analyst has expanded to include new Agile methods that have emerged or gained prominence since the first edition.
- Buy this book to learn how to revolutionise your Agile development and increase the value and relevancy of your project outcomes.
- Learn 30 realistic, achievable ways that an Agile business analyst can increase project efficiency, add value and improve quality.
- Find out how an Agile business analyst bridges the gap between the needs of the business and the resources of the development team.
- Now updated with current Agile methods, to support emerging and established business analysts to adapt to new trends.
Drawing on her extensive experience, Jamie proposes a new role for Agile projects: The Agile business analyst. She details 30 achievable ways that such a role will increase relevance, quality and overall business value, and provide business users with crucial support. The Agile business analyst is also a boon to the development team, being a ready source of business knowledge and ensuring that project outcomes align with requirements.
This book has been updated to:
- Incorporate behaviour-driven development into the work that the business analyst does to support interface design;
- Align the programme management strategies of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to encourage cross-organisational communication and participation;
- Include full updates throughout the Qualifications section in ‘Getting the Right Agile Business Analyst for Your Team’; and
- Provide Agile updates, bringing the book back into line with current methods .
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: What is Agile?
- Chapter 2: The power and perils of Agile
- Chapter 3: Why your team needs an Agile business analyst
- Chapter 4: What are the risks of not having an Agile business analyst?
- Chapter 5: 30 ways for the Agile business analyst to add value to your project
- Chapter 6: Getting the right Agile business analyst for your team
- Chapter 7: Moving your Agile team forward
- Chapter 8: More information on Agile
- Author’s note on Agile business analysis resources
- Further Reading
- Title: The Power of the Agile Business Analyst, second edition - 30 surprising ways a business analyst can add value to your Agile development team
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: 9781849289962