Make the next presentation you do, the best you’ve ever done.
The Presentation Book shows how you can easily put your nerves behind you and calmly and confidently deliver a clear, sharp and very influential presentation.
With Emma Ledden’s expert help, quick tips and proven three-step visual approach, you’ll learn how to:
- Plan and prepare properly – learn the secrets of the great presenters and how you can use them too
- Profile your audience – quickly understand what your audience needs and exactly how to deliver it
- Shape your message – transform your raw data into three cleverly crafted points
- Design your slides – get the right visuals in the right place, at the right time
Inform, inspire and entertain your audience and deliver your next presentation like a pro.
Table of Contents
- Title page
- About the author
- Chapter 1 Fail to prepare, prepare to fail
- Chapter 2 It’s not about self-survival
- Chapter 3 The missing ingredient
- Chapter 4 Hook your audience
- Chapter 5 What goes where?
- Chapter 6 What language should I speak?
- Chapter 7 The three steps
- Chapter 8 Going live
- Chapter 9 Nature versus nurture
- Chapter 10 A reality check
- Chapter 11 Moving forward
- My final word
- Appendix: Full workbook
- Praise for The Presentation Book
- Title: The Presentation Book
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 9781292002583