20 percent of people admit to being procrastinators and an untold number never admit to it at all. Procrastination is an epidemic that can only be eliminated if the underlying causes are uncovered. Yet there’s very little understanding of how to let go of procrastination, how to recognize and diffuse the feelings that lead to it, and most importantly, how to develop the ability to both produce and relax without guilt.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Part One: What Is Procrastination?
- Part Two: The Six Types of Procrastinators
- Part Three: Changing Your Life
- Appendix The Procrastination Quiz
- About the Author
- Title: The Procrastination Cure
- Release date: October 2011
- Publisher(s): Career Press
- ISBN: 9781601631992