Versatility, scale, performance, and reliability are expected by consumers using on-demand services like Uber and Lyft. Reactive architectures whether they be event- or time-driven are a rock solid way in which to design and deploy applications that ensures a responsive UX and streamlined deployment. This collection covers some of the basic best practices for the JVM and highlights challenges with reactive data platforms.
Table of Contents
- An introduction to reactive applications, Reactive Streams, and options for the JVM - Stephen Pember (ThirdChannel) - Part 1 00:52:01
- An introduction to reactive applications, Reactive Streams, and options for the JVM - Stephen Pember (ThirdChannel) - Part 2 00:31:18
- Designing a reactive data platform: Challenges, patterns, and antipatterns - Alex Silva (Pluralsight) 00:49:31
- Title: The Reactive Architecture Video Collection
- Release date: July 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491968369