Manage your health
It’s easy to put off managing your health. Do it now. The general advice is:
- eat properly – sitting down in a relaxed setting, taking time to enjoy your food
- eat proper food – fresh, organic, lean meat, fresh fruit, salads, vegetables, roughage, no junk, no processed food
- get a decent night’s sleep – every night
- stop worrying – laugh, have fun, enjoy something not work-related
- carry out basic health checks regularly to catch major conditions in time, such as testicular or breast lumps and bumps
- work in a comfortable and safe environment
- get yourself screened from time to time for cholesterol levels, blood pressure, etc.
- have supportive and loving relationships
- have some sort of belief system to sustain you in times ...