Simply “making the numbers” is no longer enough to remain competitive. In today’s high-pressure environment, organizations need to overachieve. That level of success requires a clear and objective view of the business—because even the most courageous leader can’t steer a ship in the dark.
Is the enterprise Agile? Resilient? Vulnerable? Or Lagging? The Scorecard Solution provides the answer. The book introduces a data-centric tool—the Organizational Prowess Scorecard™—that precisely measures the capabilities needed for sustainable growth. Analyzing the dimensions of talent, strategy, and execution produces a baseline score, and shines a light on the performance gaps that hold a business back. With the facts in hand, readers then learn how to:
Position the organization to meet ambitious goals • Bring strategies to life through an execution framework • Design a dashboard to track progress and flag problems • Foster a winning culture • And more
Organizations that maintain the status quo will be left in the dust. The Scorecard Solution helps companies chart a course for rapid change—and outperform the competition every time.
Table of Contents
- List of Figures and Tables
- 1 ORGANIZATIONAL PROWESS DEFINED
- 2 WHEN TOUGH TIMES HAPPEN
- 3 THE ORGANIZATIONAL PROWESS SCORECARD
- 4 STRATEGY PLANNING: GETTING IT RIGHT
- 5 BUILDING AN EXECUTION FRAMEWORK
- 6 TALENT: THE RIGHT LEADERS AND EXPERTS
- 7 DON’T WAIT FOR THE CRISIS
- 8 ORGANIZATIONAL PROWESS IN ACTION: A CASE STUDY
- 9 THE HARMONY BETWEEN ORGANIZATIONAL PROWESS AND CULTURE.
- 10 NOW IS THE TIME: CREATE YOUR ORGANIZATIONAL PROWESS PLAYBOOK
- 11 STAY THE COURSE
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER FROM SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- Title: The Scorecard Solution
- Release date: January 2015
- Publisher(s): AMACOM
- ISBN: 9780814434925