83. Does the writing demonstrate empathy for all of the characters?
84. Does each character, including the hero, have a limited perspective?
85. Do the characters consciously and unconsciously prioritize their own wants, rather than the wants of others?
86. Are the characters resistant to openly admitting their feelings to others and even themselves?
87. Do the characters avoid saying things they wouldn’t say and doing things they wouldn’t do?
88. Do the characters interrupt each other often?
89. Does the dialogue capture the jargon and tradecraft of the profession and/or setting?
90. Are there additional characters with distinct metaphor families, default personality traits, and default argument ...