99. Is the story limited to one genre (or multiple, merged genres) introduced from the beginning?
100. Is the story limited to compatible subgenres, without mixing metaphors?
101. Does the ending satisfy most of the genre expectations and defy a few others?
102. Separate from genre, is a consistent mood established early and maintained throughout?
103. Is there a dramatic question posed early on that establishes which moment will mark the end of the story?
104. Does the story use framing devices to establish genre, mood, and expectations?
105. Are there characters whose situations suggest possible fates for the hero?
106. Does foreshadowing create anticipation and suspense (and refocus the audience’s ...