Become a talent impresario
How to fill your business with creative talent
- How to hire the right people
- How to manage for inner motivation
- How to encourage 24/7 learning and development
- How to retain the brightest sparks
- How to run your business like a world-class sports team
“It’s about getting the best people, retaining them, nurturing a creative environment and helping to find a way to innovate.”1Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo!
In 1991 Philip Chin and his wife Joanna founded Langland in their dining room with no money, a printer and a borrowed Apple Macintosh computer. They based the business away from the bright lights of London in sleepy Windsor, in Berkshire. It’s fair to say that Windsor isn’t a renowned creative ...