- Allen, M. (2003). Guide to e-learning: Building interactive, fun, and effective learning programs for any company. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- American Council on Education. (1996). Guiding principles for distance education in a learning society. Washington, DC: American Council on Education.
- Blanchard, K., & Miller, M. (2004). The secret. San Francisco, CA: Barrett-Koehler.
- Blanchard, K., & Muchnick. (2003). The leadership pill. New York, NY: Free Press.
- Cripple, G. (1996). Instructional styles diagnosis inventory. The 1996 Annual: Vol. 2, consulting (pp. 147–160). San Francisco, CA: Pfeiffer.
- El-Shamy, S. (2004). How to design and deliver training for the new and emerging generations. San Francisco, CA: Pfeiffer.
- Hacker, D. G. (1998). Testing for learning outcomes. Infoline. Alexandria, VA: American Society for Training and Development.
- Hall, E. T. (1966). The hidden dimension. Garden City, NY: Doubleday.
- Hofstede, G. (1980). Culture's consequences: International differences in work-related values. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage.
- Hofmann, J. (August 2011). Blended learning. Infoline. Alexandria, VA: American Society for Training & Development.
- Horton, W. (2000). Designing web-based training. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Jacobs, R.T. & Fuhrmann, B.S. (1984). Learning-style inventory. The 1984 annual: Developing human resources (pp. 106–111). San Diego: University Associates.
- James, W. B., & Galbraith, M. W. (1985, January). Perceptual learning styles: Implications and techniques for the ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.