Chapter 22: A NUMBER OF FUTURES STRATEGIES
There are a number of strategies I use and I set out a list below:
- Trading gap opens that fail utilizing Minus Development (MD).
- Trading failed breakthroughs.
- Trading failed re-tests.
- Trading breakouts from Square Congestion.
- Trading with the longer term trend at “key” levels of support or resistance.
- Elliott Fives.
- Aborted Patterns.
- Staying with the “trend” – an impossible dream?
- Corrective Action.
- Other “Systemized” Approaches.
As a general rule I will always look to sell above “value” and buy below “value” – this concept is explained in Chapter 18. Of the above 10 concepts, 1, 2, 3, and 5 will always trade at an advantage to value, but the others may not.
Most of the examples in the ...