The Web has had a great decade for graphics. Canvas, WebGL, and Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) offer developers different approaches, but all offer users great visual experiences. This collection will help you find the approach you want to use and create exciting animated visuals.
Table of Contents
- Complex Responsive SVG Animations - Sarah Drasner (Zillow) 00:17:40
- Complex SVG Animations with GreenSock (GSAP) - Sarah Drasner (Trulia, Inc. (Zillow)) 00:29:28
- The Legend of Canvas - Rich McLaughlin (Vertafore) 00:25:52
- Real-time Drawing in the Browser with HTML5 Canvas - Dina Goldshtein (Aternity) - Part 1 00:50:48
- Real-time Drawing in the Browser with HTML5 Canvas - Dina Goldshtein (Aternity) - Part 2 00:25:09
- WebGL: The Next Generation - Tony Parisi (Wevr) 00:28:22
- Title: The Web Graphics Video Collection
- Release date: July 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491968543