Here is your essential companion to Microsoft's Xbox 360 video
game console. The Xbox 360 Pocket Guide steers you through how
Set up the Xbox 360 and hook up components.
Discover and learn about the most popular games.
Play with friends on Xbox Live, chat with other players, and purchase Microsoft Points.
Make your way around the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Pick the best Xbox controllers and other accessories.
Turn your Xbox 360 into a home media center.
Use older Xbox games on the 360.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1: The Xbox 360
- Chapter 2: The 360: Out of the Box
- Chapter 3: Gaming with the Xbox
- Chapter 4: Xbox Live
- Chapter 5: Backward Compatibility (Xbox Games)
- Chapter 6: Shopping with the Xbox 360
- Chapter 7: Xbox Accessories
- Chapter 8: The 360 As a Media Center
- Appendix A: Microsoft’s Official List of Backward-Compatible Xbox Games
- Appendix B: Xbox Resources
- Title: The Xbox 360 Pocket Guide
- Release date: November 2007
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780321545121
You might also like
Credible Checklists and Quality Questionnaires
Credible Checklists and Quality Questionnaires starts off with an examination of the critical but commonly overlooked …
Quantifying the User Experience, 2nd Edition
Quantifying the User Experience: Practical Statistics for User Research, Second Edition, provides practitioners and researchers with …
The Year Without Pants: WordPress.com and the Future of Work
A behind-the-scenes look at the firm behind WordPress.com and the unique work culture that contributes to …
Applied Calculus 5th Edition
Applied Calculus is praised for the creative and varied conceptual and modeling problems which motivate and …