By now, you should be starting to get pretty good at saying ‘YES’ or ‘NO’ at the right time – and really meaning it. You can say ‘YES’ to goal-directed opportunities and ‘NO’ to guilt-directed pressures on you. You know how to separate the immediacy of time-critical problems from the control of time-charmed tasks. You are making progress.
- You are better at knowing what you really want.
- You are better at being prepared to say what you really feel.
- You can communicate your needs more respectfully and more effectively.
- You can spot the situations where you need to be careful.
- You can even avoid some of the situations where you need to be careful.
- You can stand up for yourself.
- People are starting to spot that you can ...