Increase your business fitness and break world sales records
You can do it! You can increase your sales power. You can become more persuasive and effective in your business and your personal life. Most of all, you can learn the secrets of transforming fear, failure, and adversity into victory. Many people today recognize a powerful correlation between physical health and business success. Tony Little is living proof of this connection. Having worked his way up from poverty and sickness to become, as Jay Leno called him, "America's personal trainer," he is also the most successful and recognizable salesman on the planet today, selling a record-breaking 3 billion dollars worth of retail product on TV. Now, in There's Always a Way, Tony reveals how he's used the hard knocks in his own life to develop unique selling strategies that make him a living brand.
Tony explains how to use fears and insecurities to sharpen one's selling game and build self-confidence
Tony demonstrates dynamite secrets for self-motivation, overcoming negativity, and thinking out of the box
Tony explains how to build a positive mind set, create a buzz, exploit humor, find a niche, set goals, ask the right questions, close the sale, make the customer into a star, achieve peak selling performance, and turn oneself into a lean, mean selling machine
Having grown his business in a tough market, Tony explains how to stand out in these down times
There's Always a Way is a perfect read for goal setters, for movers and groovers moving up, for businesspersons who want to learn to win. Read it and be motivated to make every sales opportunity into a formula for success.
Table of contents
- 1. There's Always a Way to Success
- 2. Why I've Been Such a Failure
3. Why I've Been Such a Success
- 3.1. Luck Is Not So Lucky
- 3.2. Luck Had Nothing to Do with It
- 3.3. What Jane Fonda Didn't Do
- 3.4. Who Says You Can't?
- 3.5. Setting Goals
- 3.6. I'm Here to Solve Your Problem
- 3.7. Where Does Success Come From?
- 3.8. Why Rejection Is Good
- 3.9. The Sound of One Door Slamming
- 3.10. Always Take Yes for an Answer
- 3.11. When All Else Fails, Tell Them a Story
- 3.12. How to Set Records
- 3.13. Onward and Upward
- 4. Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life
5. Change Your Life, Change Your Mindset
- 5.1. Here's Where to Start
- 5.2. Become a Lean, Mean, Self-Observation Machine
- 5.3. Find Out the Things You Can Change and the Things You Can't
- 5.4. Transform Problems into Solutions (Because There's Always a Solution)
- 5.5. Transform Criticisms into Compliments
- 5.6. The Picture in Your Head Is Worth a Thousand Thoughts
- 5.7. How to Do a Power Visualization
- 5.8. Practice Positive Self-Talk (Or: I Like Talking to Myself. Sometimes I Even Listen)
- 5.9. Avoid Magnifying the Negative
- 5.10. Think You Can
- 5.11. Replace the Word Should with Will
- 5.12. Negative People Suck!
- 5.13. The Past Is the Only Dead Thing That Smells Sweet
- 5.14. Think Positive for Your Health's Sake
- 5.15. Read It! Be It!
6. Beyond Thinking Outside the Box (What Box?)
- 6.1. Where Were You When 9/11 Took Place?
- 6.2. Think What Others Aren't Thinking
- 6.3. Beyond Thinking Outside the Box
- 6.4. Think "Improvement" as Well as "Original"
- 6.5. Time to Go Beyond
- 6.6. More Beyond the Boxers
- 7. You Gotta Step Out to Stand Out
- 8. Self-Brand Your Way to Success
- 9. The Greatest Selling Secret of All Time
- 10. Give It All You've Got!
- 11. Tell a Tale, Make a Sale
- 12. Be Smart: Keep It Simple
- 13. How to Thrill Your Audience into Buying
- 14. Passion Sells
15. The Neglected Key to High-Performance Selling
- 15.1. What You Absolutely Must Do to Develop the Selling Edge
15.2. Tony's Nine Reasons Why Working Out Makes Things Work Out
- 15.2.1. One: Working Out Makes You Look Sexy to the People You're Trying to Impress
- 15.2.2. Two: Working Out Keeps Your Weight under Control
- 15.2.3. Three: Working Out Makes You Happier at Work
- 15.2.4. Four: Exercise Gives You the Energy
- 15.2.5. Five: Working Out Fights Stress on the Job
- 15.2.6. Six: Working Out Prevents Illness and Sick Days
- 15.2.7. Seven: Working Out Improves Your Sleep
- 15.2.8. Eight: Working Out Makes You Smarter
- 15.2.9. Nine: Working Out Improves Confidence and Self-Esteem
- 15.3. Tony's Exercises for Staying Fit at Your Desk
- 16. Tony's Top Selling Secrets 101
- 17. Tony's Advanced-Standing Selling Secrets
- 18. Tony's Totally Stupid, Idiotic, Useless Sales Secrets
- 19. Begin It Now!
- 20. PS—Watch and Shop: The Inside Story
- Title: There's Always a Way: How to Develop a Positive Mindset and Succeed in Business and Life
- Release date: December 2009
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780470558416
You might also like
Communicative English for Engineers and Professionals
Communicative English for Engineers and Professionals covers the syllabi of B. Tech, BE, B.Com, M.Com, BBA, …
The Power of Self-Confidence: Become Unstoppable, Irresistible, and Unafraid in Every Area of Your Life
Praise for The Power of Self-Confidence "Brian Tracy is the master in understanding and teaching self-enrichment. …
People-Centric Skills: Interpersonal and Communication Skills for Auditors and Business Professionals
Business Professionals, to be Truly Effective and Advance in their Careers, Must Master their People-Centric Skills. …
The Millionaire Dropout: Fire Your Boss. Do What You Love. Reclaim Your Life!
If like millions of others you know deep down that you deserve to do better than …