- To define Psychrometric properties
- To explain methods of determining psychrometric properties
- To explain the working of psychrometers
- To explain the importance and use of psychrometric charts
- To explain thermodynamic processes on psychrometric charts
- To use psychrometric charts in numerical evaluation of properties
Atmospheric air is a mixture of water vapour and air. The water vapour in air or moisture as it is sometimes called (humidity) has a significant effect on human comfort as in air conditioning, affects the quality of fabric as in textile mills, affects the growth of plants as in floriculture and affects material quality in many industries. The determination and control ...