Folks, video is big.
And when it comes to They Ask, You Answer, video (and visually-based content) in many ways is dramatically more important than textual-based content.
And if you don’t believe me, just look at these fifteen incredible stats, as reported by Insivia in 2016:
- According to a report published by Forrester, including video in an e-mail leads to a whopping 200–300 percent increase in click-through rates.
- Unbounce reports that include video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80 percent.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100 percent every year.
- According to Rhythm and Insights, combining video with full-page ads boost engagement by 22 percent.
- Seventy percent of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week.
- Sixty-five percent of executives visit the marketer’s website, and 39 percent call a vendor after viewing a video, according to Forbes.
- 147 million Americans watch video on the Internet, according to Nielsen.
- After watching a video, 64 percent of users are more likely to buy a product online, according to ComScore.
- 96 percent of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns, of which 73 percent report positive results to their ROI, according to a survey conducted by ReelSEO.
- One-third of all online activity is spent watching video.
- According to Forbes, 59 percent of executives ...