Discover Today’s Newest, Best Paths to Sustainable Wealth
Master lower-cost, lower-risk ETF investing in tomorrow’s hottest growth areas: healthcare, infrastructure, and green technology
Profit from demographic change and other powerful global trends
Learn do-it-yourself strategies and specific ETF recommendations
Yesterday’s phony investments have collapsed. Tomorrow’s winning investments will be real: They will be in emerging industries that save lives, build critical infrastructure, and protect the world for our children. Right now, there are enormous profits to be made in healthcare, infrastructure, and the environment. This book reveals the lowest-cost, lowest-risk way to earn those profits: sector ETFs.
You’ll discover new strategies for choosing the right ETFs in tomorrow’s highest-growth industries...reducing portfolio costs that are destroying your returns...meeting both your short- and long-term investment goals.
Sick of bubbles and financial flim-flam? Want solid, high-growth investments in industries that solve urgent problems? Looking for profits that can be sustained over years and decades? This is the book you’ve been searching for.
Where will the next generation of enormous, sustainable wealth come from? Not from financial manipulation but from the same source from which it has always come: from those who create the infrastructure upon which society can grow, productivity can increase, and life can improve.
Right now, extraordinary opportunities exist in these three areas: healthcare, infrastructure, and environmental products and services. In Three Paths to Profitable Investing, XShares founder and CEO Jeffrey Feldman shows how to use ETFs to cost-effectively invest in these areas at the best possible time to “catch the wave” and reap enormous profits: right now, just before these industries become commercially viable.
Feldman and Andrew Hyman introduce a step-by-step approach to utilizing sector ETFs both as part of a long-term strategy that eliminates single-stock risk and as part of shorter-term hedging strategies. You don’t need an advisor to use these techniques: With a few clicks of the mouse, you can build a portfolio that accesses unprecedented innovation, reigniting your own personal prosperity and that of society at the same time.
Choose your targets--and get rid of the middleman
Why ETFs are now the best way to invest in the future
The healthcare crisis and the biotech revolution
Profiting from the new face of healthcare in America--and limiting your risks
Green investing and “green ETFs”
Clean technologies, clean energy, and the three “wild cards” of green power
Why infrastructure will be huge--and how to invest in it
Picking winning ETFs in the highest-growth infrastructure sectors
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Authors
- Introduction: Three Paths to a Prosperous Future
- 1. Understanding ETFs and Why They Beat Mutual Funds
- 2. Get Rid of the Middleman, Take Charge of Your Portfolio, and Invest in the Future with ETFs
- 3. The Healthcare Crisis in America—How We Got to Where We Are
- 4. The Biotech Revolution Is Changing the Face of Healthcare: What It Means for Medicine and Investors
- 5. Understanding the Risks of Healthcare Investing
- 6. Investing in Healthcare ETFs
- 7. Climate Change and Understanding Green Investing
- 8. Green ETFs: Overview and Analysis
- 9. Why We Need to Invest in Infrastructure and How to Do It
- 10. Infrastructure ETFs: Overview and Analysis
- 11. Putting It All Together: Building a Three Paths ETF Portfolio
- 12. Conclusion
- A. Healthcare and Biotech ETFs
- B. Green ETFs
- C. Infrastructure ETFs
- Financial Times Press
- Title: Three Paths to Profitable Investing: Using ETFs in Healthcare, Infrastructure, and the Environment to Grow Your Assets
- Release date: April 2010
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 9780131389083