- Arnold, V.I. (1964) Instability of dynamical systems with several degrees of freedom. Soviet Mathematics Doklody, 5, 581–585.
- Birkhoff, G.D. (1913) Proof of Poincare's geometric theorem. Transactions on American Mathematical Society, 14, 14–22.
- Birkhoff, G.D. (1927) Dynamical Systems, American Mathematical Society, New York.
- Bogoliubov, N. and Mitropolsky, Y. (1961) Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations, Gordon and Breach, New York.
- Carr, J. (1981) Applications of Center Manifold Theory, Applied Mathematical Science 35, Springer-Verlag, New York.
- Cartwright, M.L. and Littlewood, J.E. (1945) On nonlinear differential equations of the second order I. The equation large. Journal of London Mathematical Society, 20, 180–189.
- Cartwright, M.L. and Littlewood, J.E. (1947) On nonlinear differential equations of the second order II. The equation . Annals of Mathematics, 48, 472–494.
- Coddington, E.A. and Levinson, N. (1955) Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.