Resources: Transformative Scenario Planning Processes
THOSE UNDERTAKING transformative scenario planning projects have available to them many options for processes to use in each of the five steps. This page lists the processes referred to in chapters 3 through 7. Other resources are available at .
FIRST STEP: CONVENE A TEAM FROM ACROSS THE SYSTEM
• Seek out potential allies
• Identify and enroll a convening team and then a scenario team
• Conduct dialogue interviews of scenario team members and other actors
• Make a project plan and mobilize necessary resources
• Build the project container
SECOND STEP: OBSERVE WHAT IS HAPPENING
• Share and reflect in the scenario team
• Go on learning journeys
• Commission research ...