TMS Selection Framework
In this chapter, we will deal with
- The need for a structured and scientific selection process
- The value of a product selection framework
- Features of a product selection framework
- The importance of adopting industry best practices
- Preparation required before initiating product selection
The transportation management system (TMS) product market is crowded with the offerings of leading commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product companies, boutiques, niche players, and segment specialists as well as enterprise resource planning (ERP) giants, such as SAP and Oracle. The majority of these products provide functionality ...