An expert reveals a step-by-step process for profiting from neoclassical qualified trend trading
Trend Trading Set-Ups extends the neoclassical concept of qualified trend first introduced by Little in Trend Qualification and Trading, providing traders and investors with a sound methodology for uncovering the very best trade set-ups and the ability to time trade entries like never before. In Trend Trading Set-Ups, Little reveals the data behind qualified trends and utilizes a novel concept involving time to calculate trend failure probability rates.
Little reduces the complex to its most simplistic form compressing all trades types into just two classes – retraces and breakouts. Once simplified, over a decade worth of qualified trend data is examined. The result is a comprehensive presentation of what makes some trades enormously better than others and how you can both find and exploit the most favorable trade set-ups.
Some trading books are an interesting read but soon forgotten. A few books you place on the reachable shelf and refer to often. In Trend Trading Set-Ups L.A. Little offers you an entirely new way of approaching an old subject and does so in a style that is both as riveting as it is valuable. As with Trend Qualification and Trading you will find this book an easy but comprehensive read and one that you will turn to again and again while pursuing your trading and investing endeavors.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: Identifying and Qualifying Trend Probabilities
- Chapter 2: Anchor Zones: The Key to Timing Trades
- Chapter 3: Broader Influences Affecting Stocks
- Chapter 4: Formulating a Workable Trading Plan
- Chapter 5: The Data behind Trend Trade Set-Ups
- Chapter 6: Sideways Range Trades
- Chapter 7: Breakout and Retrace Trade Set-Ups
- Conclusion: Unleashing Trade Potential
- Appendix: Data Tables
- About the Author
- Title: Trend Trading Set-Ups: Entering and Exiting Trends for Maximum Profit
- Release date: October 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118236406