Equations and Applications
In this part…
- Become acquainted with inverse trig functions.
- Identify the domains and ranges of the inverse trig functions.
- Recognize the pairings of the quadrants used by each inverse function.
- Solve trig equations using identities and inverse functions.
- Write expressions to include infinitely many answers.
- Find the areas of triangles using trig functions in the formulas.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.