Solve Common Xcode Problems with well-proven solutions
About This Video
- Optimize resources and costs by highlighting issues faced by developers while using Xcode
- Learn how to use various Xcode built-in debugging tools that will help uncover and resolve bugs quite quickly
- Understand different techniques that can be used to identify areas of poor performance in Xcode project and learn how to optimize apps for performance
Xcode is an integrated development environment (IDE) for MacOS containing a suite of software development tools developed by Apple for developing software for MacOS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS.
With this course, you will learn how to implement some practical and proven techniques to improve your debugging techniques using Xcode. This course will show you how to overcome common development bugs and issues and how to optimize your app for better performance. By the end of this course, you will be proficient at using Xcode 10 in solving common problems faced during development, you will become familiar with many built-in tools that can be used for solving common bugs in any Xcode project.
All the code files for this course are available on Github at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Troubleshooting-with-Xcode-
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Troubleshooting with Xcode
- Chapter 2 : Debugging Your Code Using LLDB and Breakpoints
- Chapter 3 : Working with Generic Breakpoints
- Chapter 4 : View Debugging
- Chapter 5 : Advanced Breakpoint Debugging
- Chapter 6 : Other Tools and Debugging Tricks
- Title: Troubleshooting with Xcode
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789618525