Communications and data paths
The Troux Metaverse server and related components support industry-accepted communication protocols and messaging formats. Following is a list of these by major Troux component:
- Clients: This component uses HTTP or HTTPS (through port 80 by default).
- Troux Blueprint Manager and Troux Explorer: Send and receive user data (HTML and XML).
- Collector clients: Upload TUX files (explained in the following chapter) (XML) in the course of data collection.
- Troux Architect: Send and receive meta-model and model data (XML).
- bpserver and Troux Explorer: Use TCP with JDBC to send and receive data from the RDBMS.
The Metaverse architecture is developed using current industry-accepted open source-based standards. Data communications connections ...