I would trust Nan Russell to drive My Bus, with myself and all of my team with me, to anywhere in the world.Diane Hennessy, store manager, MacyÃ¢ÂÂs Leadership award winner Nan has a way of giving real-life, practical examples anyone can relate to, and helps you come to your own insights by seeing an experience through her reflections.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Preface: The Why Behind the Book
- Introduction: Trust Is a Local Issue
- PART I: At Trust, Inc., You Don’t Need Permission to...
- PART II: At Trust, Inc., You Spark Trust With Five Essentials
- PART III: Beyond Trust, Inc.—The Challenge of Trust
- About the Author
- Title: Trust, Inc.
- Release date: November 2013
- Publisher(s): Career Press
- ISBN: 9781601632852
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
The Intelligent Investor, Rev. Ed
More than one million hardcovers sold Now available for the first time in paperback! The Classic …
The Art of Leadership
Many people think leadership is a higher calling that resides exclusively with a select few who …
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing People (with featured article “Leadership That Gets Results,” by Daniel Goleman)
Managing people is fraught with challenges—even if you're a seasoned manager. Here's how to handle them. …