I would trust Nan Russell to drive My Bus, with myself and all of my team with me, to anywhere in the world.Diane Hennessy, store manager, MacyÃ¢ÂÂs Leadership award winner Nan has a way of giving real-life, practical examples anyone can relate to, and helps you come to your own insights by seeing an experience through her reflections.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Preface: The Why Behind the Book
- Introduction: Trust Is a Local Issue
- PART I: At Trust, Inc., You Don’t Need Permission to...
- PART II: At Trust, Inc., You Spark Trust With Five Essentials
- PART III: Beyond Trust, Inc.—The Challenge of Trust
- About the Author
- Title: Trust, Inc.
- Release date: November 2013
- Publisher(s): Career Press
- ISBN: 9781601632852
You might also like
Boundaries for Leaders - Results, Relationships, and Being Ridiculously in Charge
The coauthor of the classic bestseller Boundaries, with over 2 million copies sold, and an expert …
Gagner en impact
Présentation Développer son impact et son leadership Comment donner envie à ses collaborateurs et les mobiliser …
Unlearn: Let Go of Past Success to Achieve Extraordinary Results
A transformative system that shows leaders how to rethink their strategies, retool their capabilities, and revitalize …
Growth Opportunities for Brands During the COVID-19 Crisis
COVID-19 has quickly disrupted how companies market their brands to consumers and the way customers shop …