I would trust Nan Russell to drive My Bus, with myself and all of my team with me, to anywhere in the world.Diane Hennessy, store manager, MacyÃ¢ÂÂs Leadership award winner Nan has a way of giving real-life, practical examples anyone can relate to, and helps you come to your own insights by seeing an experience through her reflections.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Preface: The Why Behind the Book
- Introduction: Trust Is a Local Issue
- PART I: At Trust, Inc., You Don’t Need Permission to...
- PART II: At Trust, Inc., You Spark Trust With Five Essentials
- PART III: Beyond Trust, Inc.—The Challenge of Trust
- About the Author
- Title: Trust, Inc.
- Release date: November 2013
- Publisher(s): Career Press
- ISBN: 9781601632852
You might also like
Faster, Fewer, Better Emails
Business communication expert and bestselling author Dianna Booher shares practical wisdom on how to write effective …
Managing to Make a Difference
A practical, real-world training manual for mid-level management Managing to Make a Difference presents a leadership …
Facilitator's Guide to Participatory Decision-Making, 3rd Edition
Unleash the transformative power of face to face groups The third edition of this ground-breaking book …
The Effective Manager
The how-to guide for exceptional management from the bottom up The Effective Manager is a hands-on …