How does Twilio Client work?
There are four steps to follow when working with Twilio Client:
- Setting it up with your credentials
- Placing outgoing calls
- Dealing with incoming calls
- Interacting with calls currently in progress
To get started, you'll use your language's Twilio API library to generate a Capability Token. This gives the client the right to make and/or receive calls using your account.
The following are embedded in this token:
- Your account credentials, ensuring that only you can give clients the right to make and receive calls using your Twilio credit
- The identifier that will be used to receive calls (if the client is allowed to receive calls)
- The Twilio application SID that will be used to place outgoing calls (if the client ...