Tweet your company to the top of the market with a tailored approach to Twitter
Twitter Power 3.0 is the newly updated guide that shows smart businesses and entrepreneurs how to use Twitter to their advantage. This book is the best business leader's guide to Twitter, with the most up to date information on trends in social media, branding, and competitive research. Readers will learn that viral content doesn't happen by accident, why videos and photos are crucial to engagement, and how to measure the success of a Twitter strategy using specific and accurate metrics. This new edition contains brand new case studies, user profiles, features, and images, helping readers create a stronger overall Twitter strategy whether they're already engaged or just wondering if Twitter's important for their business future. Tip: it most definitely is important!
Twitter has grown up. It's now a public company, worth over $30 billion, and it means business. Twitter has changed over time, but remains a crucial tool for business branding and a key place to engage with customers and build long-term client relationships. This book demonstrates how Twitter can play an important role in business growth, 140 characters at a time.
Understand how Twitter differs from other social media platforms
Build a savvy Twitter strategy as part of a broader social media plan
Create viral content that effortlessly spreads your message and gains you huge numbers of followers
Learn which metrics matter, and how to measure and track them
Firms need to understand how Twitter is a vital element in any social media marketing, and craft strategies specific to each. Twitter Power 3.0 is the complete guide to Twitter for business, with the latest information, proven techniques, and expert advice.
Table of contents
- Praise for Twitter Power 3.0
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: An Introduction to the Social Media Landscape
- Chapter 2: Why Is Twitter So Powerful?
Chapter 3: Getting Started the Right Way on Twitter
- Signing Up—Does Twitter Have the Web's Most Friendly Registration Page?
- Who's on Twitter? Your First Followers!
- Create an Inviting Twitter Profile
- Building Out Your Profile
- Checking Out Security and Privacy
- Notifications to Notice
- Tweeting with Your Mobile Phone
- A Winning Social Media Philosophy
- Sending Your Very First Tweet
- Becoming a Follower
- A Word about Security
- Chapter 4: Twitter Setup and Design
- Chapter 5: Building a Following on Twitter
- Chapter 6: The Art of the Tweet
- Chapter 7: The Magic of Connecting with Customers on Twitter
- Chapter 8: Leveraging Twitter for Team Communication
- Chapter 9: Using Twitter to Help Build Your Brand
- Chapter 10: Leveraging Twitter to Drive Follower Behavior
- Chapter 11: How to Make Money on Twitter
- Chapter 12: Beyond Twitter.com: Third-Party Tools You Will Want to Know About
- Directory of Recommended Twitter Members to Follow
- End User License Agreement
- Title: Twitter Power 3.0: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
- Release date: March 2015
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119021810
You might also like
Lose the Resume, Land the Job
Lose the resume and land that coveted job Gone are the days of polishing up your …
The Year Without Pants: WordPress.com and the Future of Work
A behind-the-scenes look at the firm behind WordPress.com and the unique work culture that contributes to …
Digital Marketing All-In-One For Dummies
Unlock the value in online marketing A well-executed digital marketing plan is a proven component of …
Writing for Social Media
Engaging with customers through social media is essential for businesses in this day and age. Writing …