The reactive approach has lots of advantages and it overcomes lots of traditional problems:
- Parallel or asynchronous execution gives faster end to end processing. Asynchronous processing essentially won't prevent resource blocking while serving a request.
- Having a centralized event stream or a dumb communication pipe as a mode of communication has the advantage of easily adding or removing any service at any point in time.
- Control of the system is distributed. There is no longer a single point of failure in the system as the orchestrator.
- When this approach is clubbed with several other approaches, then various benefits can be achieved.
- When this approach is clubbed with event sourcing, all the events are stored and it enables event ...