Managing your iOS app’s user interface keeps getting easier with Apple’s developer tools. This Learning Path focuses on UIKit Dynamics, which provides a way to integrate real-world physics, mechanics, and animation into your app—basically a nifty little physics engine! Learn how to use UIKit dynamics by following Paris, Jon, and Tim as they show how gravity works on a box. Oh, and there's a cool pendulum example as well.
Table of Contents
- Basics of UIKit Dynamics 00:01:01
- Creating a Box Affected by Gravity with Collisions 00:06:40
- Creating a Box You Can Flick to Dismiss 00:13:10
- Creating a Box That Falls From the Screen 00:05:55
- Creating a Pendulum 00:18:27
- Title: UIKit Dynamics
- Release date: April 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491987810