Spring Integration is a Java-based tool designed to support information exchange between disparate systems. While APIs may be the standard for information exchange, there is no guarantee they will be the answer to every integration problem.
Spring Integration provides a solution to integrating systems that use traditional web services, file transfers, and database sharing to exchange information. Intended for developers comfortable with Java, XML, and the Spring core, this course demonstrates how to leverage Spring Integration's messaging system and external adapters to satisfy the toughest system integration needs.
- Discover the purpose of Spring Integration, its key concepts, and its messaging architecture
- Learn to use Spring Integration to connect disparate systems in a maintainable and flexible way
- Improve your understanding of the issues involved with system integration
- Explore the multiple approaches Spring Integration uses for system integration
- Enhance your knowledge of the solutions offered by the Spring framework
Kevin Bowersox leads development teams for the Federal Government. A Java expert with nine years of Spring framework experience, Kevin holds a Bachelor's Degree in Information Sciences and Technology from Penn state and is the author of seven O'Reilly titles, including Learning Spring Programming and Spring Data for Java Developers.