Scripting with C#
By the end of this chapter you should:
1. Understand what scripting is and its importance for game development.
2. Learn to how create C# scripts for Unity games.
3. Appreciate the coding, debugging and component-based workflow.
4. Understand singletons and inter-component communication.
5. Understand event-driven programming.
If there is one fundamental idea that has been repeated throughout this book, it is this: practically all Unity projects, as they move from drawing board to completion, follow a distinctive six-stage process. Step 1 involves creating and naming a new project that is to house all game ...