For those of you who want to do more with this project, there are still plenty of things you can do, especially after finishing the rest of this book. Here are some ideas to get your mind thinking:
- Add additional trees and textures to make the level appear even more realistic.
- Another way to add in polish and add atmosphere to your level would be making use of Unity's Image Effect. You can read more about this at http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/use-image-effects-unity.
- Once you add a character, you have someone to play your game and see if they can navigate your environment to where you want to lead them.
- Once you learn how to create encounters, add some additional combat experiences in this level.
- Create collectibles that the player can collect ...