Unstoppable shows these managers how to look deep within their organizations to find undervalued, unrecognized, or underutilized assets that can serve as new platforms for sustainable growth. Drawing on more than thirty interviews with CEOs from companies such as De Beers, American Express, and Samsung, it shows readers how to recognize when the core needs reinvention and how to deploy the "hidden assets" that can be the basis for tomorrow's growth.
Building on the author's previous books, Profit from the Core and Beyond the Core, this book shows how any company in crisis can transform itself to become truly unstoppable.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Unsustainable to Unstoppable
- Chapter 2: When to Redefine the Core
- Chapter 3: Undervalued Business Platforms
- Chapter 4: Untapped Customer Insights
- Chapter 5: Underutilized Capabilities
- Chapter 6: Managing Through the Growth Cycle
- About the Author
- Title: Unstoppable: Finding Hidden Assets to Renew the Core and Fuel Profitable Growth
- Release date: May 2007
- Publisher(s): Harvard Business Review Press
- ISBN: 9781422103661
You might also like
The Warren Buffett Way, + Website, 3rd Edition
Warren Buffett is the most famous investor of all time and one of today's most admired …
Lords of Strategy: The Secret Intellectual History of the New Corporate World
Imagine, if you can, the world of business - without corporate strategy.
The Art of Company Valuation and Financial Statement Analysis: A Value Investor's Guide with Real-life Case Studies
The Art of Company Valuation and Financial Statement Analysis: A value investor's guide with real-life case …
The Risk Premium Factor: A New Model for Understanding the Volatile Forces that Drive Stock Prices
A radical, definitive explanation of the link between loss aversion theory, the equity risk premium and …