Level 1. Answers to Review Questions
Chapter 1 Review Questions
1. List the four Create Objects commands covered.
Line, circle, arc, and rectangle.
2. List the ten Edit/Modify Objects commands covered.
Erase, move, copy, rotate, scale, trim, extend, offset, mirror, and fillet.
3. List the three View Objects commands covered.
Zoom, pan, regen.
4. What is a workspace?
A workspace is a customized screen layout.
5. What four main methods are used to issue a command in AutoCAD?
Command line, toolbars, cascading menus, and the Ribbon.
6. What is the difference between a selection Window and Crossing?
A Window is a solid rectangle produced by moving the mouse to the right of an imaginary line and selects only what is completely inside of it. A Crossing ...