More than just a book!
Get comfortable with the latest version of Blogger. Don’t just read about it: see it, hear it, with step-by-step video tutorials and valuable audio sidebars. Way more than just a book, this is all the help you’ll ever need… where you want, when you want!
Learn Fast, Learn Easy!
Usingweb, video, and audio
· Show Me video walks through tasks you’ve just got to see
· Tell Me More audio delivers practical insights straight from the experts
· Let Me Try It tasks break down the complex into easy-to-follow, step-by-step sequences
Michael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction how-to books over the past 20 years, including Que's Googlepedia: The Ultimate Google Resource, Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics, and The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide. He has written several other books in Que's Using series, including Using Google AdWords and AdSense, Using Google Maps and Google Earth, Using Google Apps, and Using Google Search. Mr. Miller has established a reputation for clearly explaining technical topics to nontechnical readers, and for offering useful real-world advice about complicated topics.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Table of Contents
- Media Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- 1. Welcome to the Blogosphere
- 2. Visiting Blogger Blogs
- 3. Creating Your First Blog
- 4. Customizing the Look and Feel of Your Blog
- 5. Adding Gadgets to Your Blog
- 6. Making Blog Posts
- 7. Posting Photos, Videos, and Audio
- 8. Managing Comments (and Comment Spam)
- 9. Creating a Blog Feed
- 10. Using Your Own Domain
- 11. Blogging on the Go
- 12. Managing Blog Settings
- 13. Viewing Blog Statistics
- 14. Making Money from Your Blog
- 15. Attracting Visitors to Your Blog
- 16. Looking Ahead with Blogger in Draft
- Title: Using Blogger
- Release date: May 2010
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780132119603
You might also like
In just a short time, you can learn how to use HTML5, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3), …
Langford's Starting Photography, 4th Edition
Authoritative update of bestselling guide to learning digital or film photography for keen amateurs.
PHP & MySQL® Web Development All-in-One Desk Reference for Dummies®
If you want to build dynamic Web sites that encourage users to interact with them, PHP …
Conducting Network Penetration and Espionage in a Global Environment
When it's all said and done, penetration testing remains the most effective way to identify security …