Using Microsoft® Publisher 2010
More than just a book!
Get comfortable with simple techniques that you can use to create professional-looking documents. Don’t just read about it: see it, hear it, with step-by-step video tutorials and valuable audio sidebars delivered through the Free Web Edition that comes with every USING book. For the price of the book, you get online access anywhere with a web connection – no books to carry, updated content, and the benefits of video and audio learning. Way more than just a book, this is all the help you’ll ever need… where you want, when you want!
learn fast, learn easy!
using web, video, and audio
· Show Me video walks through tasks you’ve just got to see – including bonus advanced techniques
· Tell Me More audio delivers practical insights straight from the experts
· Let Me Try It tasks break down the complex into easy-to-follow, step-by-step sequences
UNLOCK THE FREE WEB EDITION – To register your USING book, visit quepublishing.com/using.
COVERS: Microsoft® Publisher 2010
CATEGORY: Productivity Applications
USER LEVEL: Beginner
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Media Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- 1. An Introduction to Publisher 2010
- 2. Getting Started with Publisher 2010
- 3. Working with Visual Elements
- 4. Designs and Layouts
- 5. Working with Longer Documents
- 6. Tables
- 7. Finalizing Your Publisher Document
- 8. Printing Your Documents
- 9. Publishing Online
- 10. Bulk Mailing Techniques
- Title: Using Microsoft® Publisher 2010
- Release date: August 2010
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780132182591