Regression and General Linear Models
Model building helps you to understand the relationships between variables and to make predictions about future observations. This chapter explains how to build regression models and other models in the general linear model family.
You will learn how to:
- build simple linear regression, multiple linear regression and polynomial regression models
- include interaction terms, transformed variables, and factor variables in a model
- add or remove terms from an existing model
- perform the stepwise, forward, and backward model selection procedures
- assess how well a model fits the data
- interpret model coefficients ...