This chapter is about three areas that the STL supports that are somewhat more specialized than the rest. The numeric header defines STL features that make numerical data processing easier or more efficient. The chrono header provides capabilities for working with time, both clock-on-the-wall time and time intervals. Finally, the complex header defines class templates that support operations with complex numbers.
In this chapter you will learn:
- How you create valarray objects for storing numerical data.
- What slice objects are and how you create and use them.
- What gslice objects are and how you use them.
- What the ratio class template is for and how you use it.
- How you access and use the clocks your hardware has.
- How you create objects that encapsulate ...