Using Your GoPro Hero3+: Learn to Shoot Better Photos and Videos (Que Video)is a two hour instructional video that introduces viewers to the power, capabilities and versatility of the GoPro Hero3+ camera. Photographer and author, Jason R. Rich, explains exactly how to set up and use the GoPro Hero3+, offers easy-to-implement photography strategies for shooting in a wide range of situations, plus explains how to transfer, edit, enhance and share images and videos shot using the camera. This video also offers tips for selecting, and then using, many of the most popular mounts and accessories available for the GoPro Hero3+ camera. As explained within this video, mounts and accessories help the user overcome various obstacles when shooting in low-light, underwater, or in otherwise less than optimal shooting conditions.
This video also teaches the GoPro Hero3+ user how to achieve visually stunning results when shooting people, landscapes or things, or in high-action activity situations, plus take full advantage of the camera’s built-in shooting modes. The GoPro Hero3+ camera is powerful and versatile, but there is a learning curve for discovering how to use it, even if someone is already an accomplished photographer. Thus, this instructional video helps the viewer shorten this learning curve, and discover how to get the most out of this camera in the fastest, most easy-to-understand, and least technical way possible. Throughout the video are sample images and short video clips (shot using a GoPro) to show the viewer exactly what this camera is capable of. Screen shots from the GoPro app and software, as well as third-party photo and video editing apps and software, are demonstrated to emphasize useful tips for taking, editing and sharing awesome looking photos or videos.
Author BioJason R. Rich ( www.JasonRich.com) is the author of more than 55 books, as well as a frequent contributor to numerous national magazines, major daily newspapers and popular websites. He’s also an accomplished photographer. As an author, Jason Rich’s digital photography and videography-related books include: iPad and iPhone Digital Photography Tips and Tricks(Que), How To Do Everything Digital Photography(McGraw-Hill) and The Ultimate Guide to YouTube For Business(Entrepreneur Press). He also frequently lectures about digital photography and teaches photography workshops aboard Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Lines and Norwegian Cruise Lines cruise ships, as well as through several Adult Education programs in New England. In addition to his photography being featured within his books and articles, he also shoots portfolios and headshots for well-known actors and models, plus specializes in event, travel and animal photography. Follow Jason R. Rich on Twitter ( @JasonRich7).
- Beginner to Intermediate
What you will learn
- Know how to setup the GoPro Hero3+ camera, as well as its mounts and other accessories.
- Be able to shoot, edit, and share high-quality digital photos.
- Know how to record, edit, and share high-quality digital video.
- Learn tips and tricks for capturing photos or video of people, places and things.
- Be able to transfer the photos and video to a computer or iPad.
Who Should Take this Course
- GoPro Hero3+ users who are interested in learning to get the most out of their camera, accessories, and 3rd party apps
- Have access a GoPro Hero3+ camera
- Helpful to have a smartphone or tablet to use 3rd party apps for remote control and editing of video/photos
Table of contents
- Introduction 00:03:18
Part 1: Get To Know the GoPro Hero3+ Camera
- Lesson 1.1: Settings Up Your New GoPro Hero3+ Camera 00:04:00
- Lesson 1.2: Overview of the Camera's Buttons, Functions and Menus 00:05:57
- Lesson 1.3: Choose and Install a Memory Card 00:04:23
- Lesson 1.4: Installing and Charging the Camera's Battery 00:04:12
- Lesson 1.5: Working with the Wi-Fi Remote 00:04:20
- Lesson 1.6: Using the Touch BacPac LCD Screen 00:03:32
- Lesson 1.7: Installing and Using the GoPro App on an iPhone or iPad 00:05:10
- Part 2: GoPro Hero3+ Mounts and Accessories
Part 3: Using Your GoPro Hero3+ As An HD Video Camera
- Lesson 3.1: Overview of the Camera's Video Shooting Modes and Options 00:05:41
- Lesson 3.2: Videography Tips and Tricks 00:05:31
- Lesson 3.3: Shooting Action Video with Your GoPro Hero3+ 00:04:12
- Lesson 3.4: Lighting and Sound Considerations When Shooting Video 00:05:43
- Lesson 3.5: Using the Rule of Thirds When Framing Your Shots 00:03:31
- Part 4: Using Your GoPro Hero3+ As A Still Camera
- Part 5: Transferring and Editing Your Photos and Videos
- Part 6: Editing Images and Video
- Part 7: Sharing Your Photos and Videos
- Title: Using Your GoPro Hero3+
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 0133961362
You might also like
Full Stack Web Development Mastery Course - Novice to Expert
Full stack development refers to the development of both frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side) portions of …
Complete Python Course with 10 Real-World Projects
Python is a multi-paradigm programming language with object-oriented and structured programming fully supported, and many features …
Practical Python: Learn Python Basics Step by Step - Python 3
Python is one of the most popular programming languages and gives a lot of scope and …
Microsoft Power BI - The Complete Masterclass [2023 EDITION]
Microsoft Power BI is an interactive data visualization software primarily focusing on business intelligence, part of …