Expand your knowledge domain on User Experience Design with Business Concepts
About This Video
- Look into important concepts such as Key performance indicators, UX scenarios, and Experience Gaps.
- Dive into understanding a User problem, Interact and find ways to reduce them
- Get acquainted with User Journey and Task Development techniques building Storyboarding Templates and Sketches
User Experience (UX) design is the theoretical understanding of how users interact with websites. It is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product. Everything humans interact with has an experience associated with it. Some are good, some are bad, but only recently have we begun to consciously design these experiences. We are now at the point when experience-design has suddenly exploded into the consciousness of business people and ordinary people all over the world. A poor user experience leads to losing out on customers and in turn the company loses money. UX Design: Understanding the User and Business is a breakthrough guide to defining what problem is being solved, starting off with how to understand business and user needs and define a problem, and how to start thinking about user experience.
You will start off by understanding business and UX design needs. Here you will learn about key performance indicators and experience gaps. Further you learn how to go about a problem statement and iterate it. Also get acquainted about user hypotheses and learn about user experience scenarios. Finally, explore the User Journey and Task development, building journey templates, a storyboarding template, and designing storyboarding sketches.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Business and UX
- Chapter 2 : Problem Definition
- Chapter 3 : User Hypothesis
- Chapter 4 : User Experience Requirements
Chapter 5 : User Journey, Business Funnel, and Task Development
- UX and Interaction Through a User Journey 00:06:57
- Build a User Journey Template 00:10:08
- Establish Questions and Interactions along the User Journey 00:08:56
- Build out User Steps in the Business Funnel 00:10:27
- User and Business Funnel Opportunities 00:06:56
- Iterate and Share Your User Journey 00:09:13
- Title: UX Design - Understanding the User and Business
- Release date: November 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788295109